Sunday, 25, October, 2020

The National Interbank Processing Center LLC (NIPC - Uzcard brand) has once again changed the ownership, it follows from the data of the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations.

In May Oybek Tursunov became the owner of 75% stake of Uzcard. Previously, the 75% stake belonged to Akhror Makhmudov, who had remained the director of the NIPC. The remaining 25% is owned by the LLC itself.

As of August 8, 51% of the stake in the company now belongs to the National Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Uzbekistan (NBU), 6% to Uzsanotaqurilishbank, 6% to Asaka Bank, 6% to Ipoteka Bank and 6% to Aloqabank.

The remaining 25% (6.25% each) belongs to four individuals - Mansur Usmanov, Kamron Akbarov, Timur Azadov and Obid Agzamkhodzhaev.

Kamron Akbarov was previously the Deputy General Director of Uzcard for the financial affairs, Timur Azadov is the head of ATTO, which is implementing an automated fare collection system in public transport.

Akhror Makhmudov has remained the head of Uzcard.

Latest in Finances